Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello Everyone :)
My name is Lauren DeMarco and I am a link builder/copywriter here at Tandem-Interactive but I am also blessed to be the Aunt to Lena and Joe Laratro's two amazing little sons, Joey and Giovanni. I am very honored to hold both of these titles, and watching these little boys grow has changed my life forever!
One of our favorite things to do is to have movie nights with popcorn and oreos! Toy Story 3 seems to always win!
 We also enjoy walking to dinner, our most recent walk was to Burgerfy..it was delicious! Joey and Giovanni LOVE Star Wars just like their daddy, so it was a necessity that they brought their light sabers!
Here is Joe and Giovanni at Toy Story on Ice for Gio's third birthday! Do you see the resemblance?
And here are just a few more of my favorite pictures of them:


What can I say, I am a very proud Aunt :) I hope you all enjoyed this! Take care and best wishes!
-Lauren DeMarco

No comments: