Monday, January 26, 2009

Reputation Management Speech at ShoptoEarn Leadership Conference

I had the pleasure and honor of speaking about reputation management and social media marketing for the ShoptoEarn leadership conference at the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center this past weekend. I am part of the The Buyer Group's team and certainly a member of the Shop to Earn / Shop to Earth family. This was certainly one of my largest crowds! It was truly amazing to see the caliber of people in the room. I could smell success as soon as I walked in the door. This was an energized crowd that is thriving in a down economy by working with Shop to Earn. It was a great experience and I look forward to doing more intensive workshops / seminars / and training on how we can utilize reputation management and social media to evangelize the Shop to Earn opportunity!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend bought into the ShoptoEarn MLM and has not made a dime. Everyone be aware that ShoptoEarn is a multi-level marketing scheme. In laymans terms a "pyramid scheme"